- Prices at www.printmeit.com can change at any time. In case of any price mistakes, Printmeit.com reserves the right to change or cancel the order.
- Print ready artwork must be supplied by the order deadlines quoted on our website. Our production deadlines and turnarounds only start once artwork has been correctly supplied or signed off.
- All orders must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in order for them to be processed within the quoted turnaround timescale.
- Our prices include delivery to one UK mainland address. We can send parcels to a different address to the invoice address. For out side main land, UK (e.g. Northern Ireland, island), will be charged at 15% extra. These are the following postcode: Northern Ireland BT; Isle of Man IM; Scotland-Highland AB, BT1 to BT94, FK18, FK19, HS1 to HS9, IM1 to IM99, IOM, IV1 to IV63, KA28, KA29, KW1 to KW19, PA20 to PA88, PH17 to PH50, PO30 to PO41, TR21 to TR25, HF; Isles of Scilly TI ; Island KY, VG, VGB. Please make sure you are paying 15% extra before ordering. Any other countries also need to confirm via Email before placing order.
- Once your order is placed and you require the delivery address changing we cannot guarantee that this may be possible. In the event of the address being changed a £10 plus VAT administration fee may be charged. If you require an address change you must notify us in writing by sending an email, quoting your invoice number, to email@example.com.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Box Addresses.
- As we use National courier companies to deliver our parcels we are unable to guarantee a specific time that the delivery will be made.
- In the event that extra drying time is required for your printing there may be a slight delay in delivery.
- All our parcels are inspected before being sent. In the event of a parcel arriving damaged please inform the courier driver and sign for it as damaged. We request that you send us photographs of the damaged parcel(s).
- In the event of a damaged parcel being received you must notify us within 48 hours in writing. If notification is not made within this time scale we are unable to guarantee that a resolution can be made.
- Once parcels leave our print site we are unable to be held responsible if parcels or lost or stolen.
- In the event that a delivery is late and the client has booked distribution or staff to sort or mail items, Printmeit.com cannot be held responsible and offer no form of compensation.
- If you would like to cancel your order once it has been placed you must notify Printmeit.com at the earliest opportunity. Once the order has been placed we are unable to guarantee that the production process of your job can be stopped. Orders that are already being processed, in production, or in dispatch, cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- We do not class Public Holidays as working days.
- All prices are for CYMYK colour printing, unless stated. If you require Pantone colours please contact us accordingly for us to give you a bespoke quotation.
- Some variation is colour is expected during the print production. This should be expected and accepted as reasonable. Printmeit.com offer no liability in respect of such variations.
- The print result is dependent on many factors, including the character of the paper from individual manufacturers, e.g. the degree of whiteness, the grain direction and/or whether the product is gloss/matt/silk, the print site’s climate conditions, such as temperature or air humidity. Should colour deviations within the tolerance range arise for reasons of this sort, then due to the way our system works the fullest use to capacity of our forms and machines this will not constitute a reason for complaint. Colour deviations also may happen for product using i.e. UV, Spot UV, any kind of lamination, sealer or media. The CMYK colour model, referred to as process colour or four colour, is a subtractive colour model, used in colour printing, also used to describe the printing process itself. CMYK refers to the four inks used in most colour printing: cyan, magenta, yellow, and key black. Though it varies by print house, press operator, press manufacturer and press run, ink is typically applied in the order of the abbreviation. We cannot give guarantee of colour matching to your product (include re-print) at all. Should you require colour matching you must send us a hard copy, however we cannot guarantee an exact colour match.
- Please supply your print data in CMYK mode. Colours created in RGB mode are generally never the same as colours created in CMYK mode. Colour saturation should not exceed 240% in total, otherwise this will result in faulty print products. For a deep black, 100% Black (K), 20% Cyan (C) and 20% Magenta (M) is sufficient for a deep black.
- Do not create any decorative or special colours for any 4-colour products. This will inevitably lead to misinterpretation in the coloration. Please only use process colours in your documents. If special colours are used, we would ask you to always replace these with the appropriate CMYK value.
- Please be aware that a colour on your screen or on your printout from an ink-jet printer will look slightly different to the finished print product. A computer screen shows colours using the RGB System; an offset printer uses CMYK.
PAPER AND MATERIAL WEIGHTS
- Printmeit.com purchase paper and material from various suppliers and paper mills. We are unable to give 100% guarantee that the same paper will be used for different products ordered. Please allow for a 5% variation in paper weight (gsm).
- For technical production reasons, we unfortunately cannot take into consideration the grain of the paper when placing your order. We therefore cannot always rule out the possibility, under certain circumstances, of slight opening when sheets are folded. Opening can be prevented by scoring papers weighing over 170gsm.
- We always overprint however some prints may be damaged during the finishing process (trimming, folding, packaging etc). Allow for 10% short quantities.
- Printmeit.com cannot be held responsible for errors that have been made by the client. If placing your order using our online order system you are responsible for ensuring that you have ordered the correct products.
- If you are under the impression that the printing has been supplied incorrectly, you must contact Printmeit.com in writing within 3 working days of delivery.
- If samples are requested samples of the incorrectly printed material, you must send these by first class post to arrive with us within 5 working days of the delivery. Printmeit.com is unable to reimburse postage and packaging costs for returned samples.
- Printmeit.com use both lithographic and digital print production processes. The prices shown on www.printmeit.com are for products that fit into our production schedule. We cannot guarantee that printing may be done using a specific printing process. If you do require your job to be printed using a specific print process, additional charges may apply.
- The client is held responsible for all content and images used on the artwork. Printmeit.com do not spell or grammar check work and cannot be held responsible for spelling, grammar or contact information errors on the artwork.
- Printmeit.com cannot be held responsible if the client supplies copyrighted images on their artwork.
- Artwork must be supplied with a 3mm bleed on each side of the artwork, 2mm for business cards. Important information must be placed at least 6mm from the edge of the artwork. We cannot be held responsible for information that is trimmed too close to the edge if you have not followed our guidelines.
- All PDF documents must be supplied flatted and saved as PDF X1a files.
- If ordering magazines, artwork must be supplied as double page printed pairs. Eg a 12 page magazine must be supplied as 12,1; 2,11; 10,3; 4,9; 8,5; 6,7. We will not paginate brochure artwork. Additional charges may apply if Printmeit.com have to paginate artwork.
- Files are checked free of charge for bleed and resolution. In the event that we find that files or artwork have not been supplied incorrectly, Printmeit.com will request new files are supplied.
- Payment must be made at the time of order unless otherwise agreed with Printmeit.com. In the event of opting to pay via Paypal or Credit Card we charge a 3% surcharge on orders to cover our bank processing fees. Payments by Debit Card, Cheque and BACS do not incur any payment charges.